View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 08:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by blossomingtree

You mentioned above about soul immersion - and orgasm? What about children conceived from IVF now?

Also, would you comment on if I have any spirit guides? And if there is light or what felt like sunlight through/in the abdomen area, what type of phenomena could this be?

Thanking. Thank you, Spirit Guide Sparrow.

blossomingtree

You will need to clarify specifically what you are asking in regard to vitro fertilisation for me to answer you adequately.

Dear friend, all living beings have spirit guides. The only things which could not be said to have such are bacteria and viruses.

The phenomenon is simply energy you are invoking through your interactions with your inner-self and other energies, which is felt through your nervous system and biochemical mechanisms. Your etheric cord is attached to your solar plexus so you are going to feel physical sensations here during self-development and spiritual receptivity. As you become more open, and become receptive to emotional energy, sexual energy and creative energies you will feel sensations around your abdominal area.

░S░p░a░r░r░o░w░

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸