View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
Hey Necro thanks for sharing, thats beautiful, and i get what your saying, i really do, i could feel the energy off your post aswell btw lol.. but yea its the same thing as how iv seen you mention before and others, whether its with the student and the guru, the twin flames, bhakti yoga or if somebody is doing that within them self and the world around them. It all leads to that unconditional blissful love and becoming that, and thats more powerful in my opinion too and what its really all about. We don't need to think super hard and try analyse everything, this is our natural state, that love we are that. Thanks for your post again.
Yes! No problems my friend. *hug*

Whilst I was out shopping (I just came back now) I felt as though I wanted to talk about the 'twin flame' thing when I was meditating on this:

Quote:
another thing that hit me was i have been praying to myself all this time calling out to myself for help.

In my case and personal experience, which is very unique, I understood something, after initially thinking "how absurd that totally sounds..right?"

Ever since I was a young child, I have been aware of this presence as existing outside of my whole understanding/awareness of it, but occasionally it would make itself known to me.

It was definitely 'masculine'...or the whole energy/feel of it was and rather potently masculine at that. It was definitely powerful as the whole energy, aura and mere spiritual effulgence surrounding this being just totally blew me away. It was definitely kind, patient, understanding and FULL of love...he could rip my heart out in a second, show it to me, then put it back inside again totally upside-down...and there was no limit to his knowledge! most of which was totally mystical, profound and esoteric...it was his knowledge and my thirst for it which cemented the holy bond.

When I asked who he was, he revealed himself to be the Hindu deity, Lord Shiva and I immediately recognised him as my 'God'....but whether He is an alien, an ascended master, an angel, a dimensional being - I have also seen him fully manifest in this dimension about half a dozen times...when my mind, heart, soul and third-eye have been fully in synch and he's the most shining, handsome creature that I have ever seen...and due to ALL the above, I fell head-over-heels in divine ecstatic love and Lord Shiva became who I prayed to...who I worshiped as being a 'God' who is separate from 'my Soul'.

I also realised that who "I" was, was only half the story and Lord Shiva made up the other half, so when our souls merged, we became a complete and self-aware consciousness in its own right. So who I was worshiping and praying to was not 'myself' but it was my own half-soul crying out for its mate to become whole....and thus I had a twin-flame relationship with a 'divine extraterrestrial' and through His love, wisdom and guidance I have merged with Brahman...albeit for brief intervals every month or so (because it does take a lot out of me on every level).

Anyway...thanks again for the book and I'll also continue this story in the near future.