View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 12:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybeelove
Hello everyone. I am new to this, so I need some help. This has happened to me on several occasions, but it is two different people and/or a spirit.

1. My ex. We broke up 8 years ago and while I did miss him, I eventually got over him and moved on. These past two weeks, I have had an almost overwhelming feeling about him which came out of nowhere. I wasn't thinking about him and didn't see anything that reminded me of him. I was home doing the laundry one day and immediately felt overwhelmed and felt pressure in my body. He immediately popped in my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about him. It's as if I'm missing him, I'm in pain, in pain, sick, lonely, in love, etc. Just a ball of mixed emotions. It lasted for about 4 days and went away on it's own. It happened again 3 days later and lasted for another few days. Could it be a sign? What is it? So confused.

2. I've had that feeling before, but very unknown and confusing. I've felt it since I was 16 years old, so it's been happening on and off for the past 14 years. I feel a very overwhelming energy with a lot of pressure, I see first-person prescriptive memories which are playing and running through fields in what seems like to like a small town, eating family dinners, walking through a house, etc.
This energy has me fixated on the state of Tennessee. I've googled different towns and cities, some seem more familiar than others. I often feel the urge to go to Tennessee, rent a car, and drive from town to town to find what I'm looking for. It's extremely odd. I live in a city in the Northeast, I've never been to TN, nor have I ever been to anything similar to those visions, but they still seem so familiar to me.

Can anyone help me figure this out? What could be going on?

Hello honeybeelove, first of all - neither incident is channeling, however here are some possible ideas:

1) If the two of you were very close, or even lived together, it is possible you are receiving a psychic cue that something just happened to him, or will happen to him, it is usually not good. This happens sometimes with family or loved ones. You could contact him and make sure everything is okay. Also, was the breakup mutual? Did he have a problem getting over you, or has he tried getting back with you? Because the other possibility is that he is using black magick to bring you back into his life. Because, what you are explaining is not natural, but supernatural, and if so then you would want to learn how to defend against that.

2) This sounds like a past life, or a fringe and supernatural phenomena described as a parallel / alternate reality, which we have many, which people can psychically connect to their alternate selves sometimes. Especially if this is recurring for you. If you put intention into this, it could become more defined. Pay attention to the details, do the buildings seem to be modern, or perhaps several generations older in style? If it seems older, then maybe it is a past life. Either way, planning a trip to Tennessee could be a significant spiritual experience for you that could bring you answers. Maybe something that you see in one of those towns will be strangely familiar to you and you could connect with a flood of memories. It is usually a good idea to pay attention to such things. Most people would just blow it off and forget it. Ask your spiritual guides for guidance or assistance. Meditate on it. Soon you will manifest the truth.