View Single Post
Old 16-05-2019, 04:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna_ph
As far as I know each person has the gift of controling one of the four elements (earth, water, air, fire). Since I was a kid I had a special conection to air elememt. I could control it really easily and most of the times i had full control over it. Though, I'm a sagittarius and according to many sources my element should be fire because of that, but I have never had a special conection to fire. Now its been a long time since I last tried to control the wind but I remember the last time I did I had no power over it. I couldnt control it at all. Now yesterday it started raining and unconciusly I tried to stop it and I did. I wasmt sure though if it was me or it just stoped so I tried again and it worked and it was actualy very easy for me. Now i had tried this a couple of times in the past yeara but i never had a conection to the element of water so I guess its something that happened now.
Does any of you have amy idea of what is happening? Why are my abilities changing suddenly?
Thank you.

Nature will never be controlled, it does what it does regardless, cause and effect.....