View Single Post
Old 24-10-2018, 04:43 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARDAV70
The question being was it because you couldn't cross or because you didn't want to? Then do we decide our own death 'time' has come and it is not any outside force?

I wanted more than anything to pass over beyond those trees...I knew there was something absolutely wonderful "over there" and couldn't wait to see what was there. Like I said, when I started for it I felt like my feet were stuck to the ground, I felt that exact same action of the heart attack in my chest but absolutely no pain. And I'd never felt any pain as intense as a heart attack. I'm pretty sure when I felt that was when the EMT had started my heart again. When I was back in my body I felt almost like I'd been cheated. I looked at the EMT and thought to myself "Dog gone it, why'd you have to bring me back to this!". Bear in mind, if the EMT hadn't been there, there's no question I'd have died 11 years ago. But as it is, I flat lined two more times after that...once again in the ambulance and once in the ER...with no additional NDEs.
I don't think it was a matter of choice for me. But to be fair, quite a few other NDEs I'd learned about the person did have a choice of staying or going back.

Very interesting!..Thank you for sharing your NDE!..There have been others who’ve gone through NDEs and claimed that resuscitation had nothing to do with bringing them back..There’s a cardiac surgeon on YouTube who’d described a patient who’d he and other surgeons had declared “dead” on their operating table for at least 20 minutes and the guy came back to life with nothing/no one working in him..lol..And that patient didn’t have any brain damage, etc..And that patient had described all the events around him during the time he was supposedly “dead”...And even Dr. Mary Neal (spinal surgeon who had an NDE) on YouTube declared that CPR doesn’t work because she’d described that it she’d go back into her body only to give the dude giving her CPR “one breath” as he’d requested and then she’d pop back out if her body again..lol

Just out of curiosity, do you really feel that it was the EMT who’d brought you back?...You don’t think you could’ve “returned to life” without the EMT’s effort?