View Single Post
Old 14-07-2018, 02:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow "U"niverse > Universe > Universe > I-verse < you-verse < we-verse < them-verse

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
R6...methinks you have in fact uttered a deep truth whilst seemingly speaking in jest As they say, there are many paths to God.And I am totally down with your God icon too...it "speaks" to me
Peace & blessings
7L

7L, I agree with with this exception, that when those who may ingested something and then thought they saw God, I think is misleading, even tho I heard that said by others.

What is more correct assessment that many do state, is that the felt a connected-ness or one-ness with God, or the whole Universe etc type statements.

If your were to get into the details of what image they saw, then they will not have an image of God. They may say they saw groovy lines, moving around, or spiraling or this or that.

Those may be considered to be images there brain creates or minds eye images{ concepts }.

Again, they had a feeling{ chemistry } of being one with a greater whole.

This common in a crowd experience when many become unified and all the energy leads to things like a human sine-wave of standing and sitting in sequence. Or rasiing or lower hands/arms in sequence.

Or all hollowering same phrase in order repititions. These are spontaneous 'happenings'. Crowds gathering is sometimes a spontaneous 'happening' and all feel a oneness with that crowd as whole.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman