View Single Post
Old 25-06-2018, 04:50 AM
Experiencer

Hi LoneFlower, Michelle's dream interpretations are always awesome and so right!

Just a few thoughts that came to my mind ...

Regarding Nicholas Cage/your dad - since he's the only person you interact with in this dream I feel he holds some kind of clue for you. Did your dad in real life teach you to act a certain way when it comes to expressing emotions or being confronted by other people's emotions?

He gives you a shiny quarter, does that have any significance to you? Any connection to/memories from your childhood perhaps where you used a quarter? It seems to be important and valuable to you for some reason.

The camera is also interesting. I think it stands for your rational mind. You use it to focus on the tornado (the emotional outburst) but later when you look at it the screen is blank or too dark, which indicates, I think, that your rational mind does not understand what you have witnessed or experienced (the emotions). You draw a blank.

Quote:
It bugs me that something small can bother me alot emotionally. I've been trying to not let that happen, but, still learning as I go.

It's the same for me. Rather than pushing the feelings of being bothered by something seemingly small aside, try to find the root of it, or the story behind it if you will. Small things might bother you because they indicate a pattern, something that happens repeatedly and builds up over time. Then, finally just a small thing can set you off and make you angry or miserable and bring a lot of emotions to the surface. Try to follow them deeper, like in the dream, go underground and search for a way, a reason, a beginning ....