View Single Post
Old 13-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayytho
also, were you born with it or had to go through classes/mentorship/ or just had to figure it out on your own?

SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH BUT THIS IS MY STORY:

I was raised in a spiritualist church. Every Sunday, my grandparents would take me to this place from 9 to 12pm. There will be a medium in the middle of the room sitting and would deliver messages from God, Virgin Mary and the Archangels. One of the goals of this church is to see 'visions' such as hear, see, feel the divine energy so they can help and heal other people. I moved out of that country and fast forward to many years later, I would always wonder why I wanted to hear and see spirits, and where did my interest in divination come from. I ended up sticking to reading playing cards from 13 years old until now that I am 25. It's not until my 25th birthday that I had this feeling I wanted to grow more spiritually- I could not study for school but I would give readings to people instead on the internet. I could not explain it or whatsoever. I have seen this spiritual advisor/psychic who hears God and she told me that I got "called" on my birthday. Things started to make sense... The voices that I hear in my head, thoughts that I would never come up with before, made sense. Especially when I am reading other people using playing cards.

Now all I want to do is to have, 'full grown abilities' without tools like the playing cards. I have learned that whenever something traumatizing or heartbreaking happens to me, it increases. I want to hear, see and feel already :) and to people like me who are not born with it, it may take a while. For those people who are born/not born with it, how long did it take you to do what you can do now? did you have to assign symbols, for example, 'when you see a river, it means someone who will be going on a cruise' or do the images look like a movie screen? Did you just wake up one day and have these abilities?

Tell me your story.

My story is a very long one, and I don't refer too much to it as a story but more so as a spiritual path.

I was not born with mediumship ability in the sense of speaking with the dead, but I was born with mediumship ability in a different sense. In my case I can see spirits, but they are not always deceased relatives of living people. Some of the spirits I am able to see are were not human incarnations inhabiting this planet at any given time. That is to say my mediumship ability is not the same kind most speak about here at SF in this forum- it isn't usually related to communicating with the deceased at all. Essentially the mediumship ability to see, hear and sense spirits that I in particular was born with- is the ability to see, sense, and hear non human spirits/entities.

I've heard benign entities- such as my own guide, or one of them.

And I have heard, seen, and sensed not so benign entities.

This I was born with. I when younger used to talk to a spirit that would levitate my brother and I when we were little. This is the first time I met my guide but I didn't realize it, because I was seven or eight first of all, and I didn't know what guides were. I heard a male voice ask me "Why I was listening to that thing?" Unbeknownst to me this was my guide trying to tell me that this spirit was malicious and I should not be listening to it.

I only know now this was the voice of my guide, after years of experience hearing him, and never really realizing until 2017- last year, that this male voice is my guide.

Or at least I refer to him as such as I have no other term.

I would use the term higher self, but seeing as how everyone always speaks of their higher self as the same gender of their physical person I figure it isn't possible for it to be my higher self.

At any rate that is my story regarding mediumship- communication with spirits- itself.

If you mean something else like psychic ability well or as you say "Talking to God". Well that I needed to take more time to actively try to practice and develop, it has taken me years and I am still learning, and developing it, and of course practicing it.

I take time to read for others to practice intuitive ability feeling that either use it or lose it, so to say.

I was born seeing spiritual entities- can remember seeing, hearing, and sensing them while very young.

But communication with spirits of a more benign nature, and psychic energy reading has taken me a number of years, well over ten.