View Single Post
Old 21-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
That is not true Honza and it came from you not me. I was just trying to see how you came to the conclusion of the title of your Post. If you state " God tried something to ambitious " then you could explain how you came to that conclusion, or is it something you read somewhere. If I stated the same then I would certainly know why I think as I do....

I believe in absolute truth Sky, but that its not easy to know what that is!
Blind belief is a risk and luckily some are not prone to it. But no belief is also not risk free so there is this compulsion to want to know... its natural

It doesn't make sense to me to imagine a time before creation, unless God is subject to time and can die and be reborn like us... which is a curious thought
But assuming God is immutable and beyond time and space then creation has to be part of God's essence and an eternal process without beginning or end
What seems like a single act of creation to us, is just one infinitely small snapshot of something infinite
Religions typically do not want an enquiring, curious mindset but a mindset that is unified which is the error of them, cause an artificial union is temporary while a naturally arrived at union is permanent
So despite everything a free thinking society is actually good for religions in the long run and everyone whatever they believe in
Anyway, i'm thinking that our universe is part of the mystery of life i'm really not a spirit/matter dualist i think that dichotomy exists between spiritual spirit and spiritual matter and we create the dualisms ourselves so i have a positive view of creation which is healthy