Thread: what is bliss?
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2017, 03:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
i have seen many get to it from the help of another person. i have meditated with gurus to help deepen my experience. From Jesus to Yoganda that was the practice. just as many people today do. im not a teacher or person whom does that activity. but there are many out there. one is on here now and then named jonesboy. i am not currently meditating with any gurus but may do so again in the future. cause it helps. i have meditated with a few. plus many psychics and so on. i play every card that i think may help me. that was a good card to play for me.
There are a few on here....Jonesboy...Still Waters...Dryad...and I can tell where they are at spiritually...it's like a kind of 'state specific recognition' where we all just astrally smile and wink to each other. In a way, I can also relate to Shivatar when it comes to having the experience, but lacking any practical application for it, which kind of makes it just a tad meaningless in regards to functionality and I'm still waiting for my guru to 'appear' as I have heard that this is how it happens...but then again, maybe I either wasn't meant to have one, or I am my own guru, like Ramana says...pretty hard to remain objective though when one is their own guru. lol