View Single Post
Old 28-11-2006, 03:22 PM
ljepotica

Very fascinating topic Lapis

Well since I've been a child I've always seen white flashes/light/forms out of the corner of my eyes but of course didn't think much of it as didn't know what it was.

Also since I was a child I've felt something stroking my face and my head in a motherly/fatherly way. I've also felt something standing just behind me and hugging me.

I have also had a picture of a Native American man in my mind, infact it's been of a man with hair down to his shoulders, he's very handsome but I see him in sepia colour. This one is funny as sometimes, for no apparent reason I just get this image in my mind that I'm a Native American woman living about 100-150 years ago-ok past life but maybe an indication, or perhaps one my guides is a Native American woman.

Now thinking back it's fascinating what happened to me about 10 years ago. I like reading books-ok I was 19 ten years ago:)

One day I went to my local library and I was heavily drawn to a book by Lynn V. Andrews: Medicine Woman-bear in mind that I knew nothing about spirit guides, nothing about psychic abilites-in short I didn't know this world existed
This book has a Native American woman in it and as I started to read I became more and more fascinated and could almost feel what Lynn was going through her period of self-discovery. I also read Jaguar Woman and Star Woman by her.

What I mean to say about the above is that I feel that maybe two of my guides are Native American...

I also see people sometimes and in their eyes see a world that is far-off and free and real, a world not polluted by traditional left-brain thought. They seem not of this earth...

ok think i'm wondering off topic here...