View Single Post
Old 13-12-2018, 05:44 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moondance
Thanks for the quote Brian. I see that this one is from the intro to the Wikipedia entry. And yes, “not two” or “One undivided” is a fine place to start. But let’s be clear, this is not about an intellectual understanding or more spiritual information, it's (for want of a phrase) a felt-sense realisation or shift in perception - a present-actuality gnosis/insight. It’s about the seeing-through of the beliefs and narratives that uphold the delusion of separation (of which the spiritual ones are often the most persistent.)

I agree it is about experience. Intellectual knowledge is necessary, but accomplishes nothing. The real work back is visceral and must be felt and experienced via the heart center that is the source of our connection with the spiritual phenomenal world around us. In this human body we are three, Heaven, Earth, Man, Father, Son, Holy Ghost. I completely agree we are already something and we only have to remember what that is, but these layered experiences are in the way. It would be wonderful if I was evolved enough to remember with a thought, but for me personally, there was too much **** in the way I had accumulated over lifetimes. Identifying, healing, and removing these experiences clears the connection I already have and makes it stronger so I can sense what is already there. At the end, and for some moments in the journey I am able to sense the phenomenal world from the whole me, the united three parts of me in balance.

Thanks.

Brian