View Single Post
Old 01-10-2011, 09:47 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celeste
How do you get rid of a smell? Just curious. One like a sewer smell, lol. An EXCELLENT medium, one of the best, did a reading for me and shook me up. Don't mean this in a negative sense. She caused a lot of energy shifting in me. Now, with me having been opened up, could a negative energy, as in a bad smell, sneak through and attach to me?

Hello

How to get rid of smells the best way and one most do say works is putting a bubble around them and moving them along.

I would not say that an opening was negative, often what happens is that we clear out some of the energy build up we have. I would try looking into the deeper hidden feelings that might have come up and move them along.

Do a cleansing of the home and a blessing for self.

It is very rare to have an attachement and as one said the Medium was a good one they would have been well grounded and protected and would have been working from a place of one's higest good. I would not worry on that.

Lynn