View Single Post
Old 05-05-2018, 04:54 PM
Master
Manifested almost the opposite, what to do now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by greentea
Hello
I was trying to manifest a better friendship between a special person and me. I was trying to feel like this person is contacting me when this person is ready... I didn't act at all in real, just was trying to feel and visualise everything. But now it seems I manifested the opposite and pushed this person further from me.
Should I keep visualising about a better friendship?
Should I better stop thinking about it at all, even if it is very important to me?

I am scared to keep on and more and more things will turn out wrong...

What should I do?

Hi Greentea,

I saw your post a while ago and wanted to answer it then, but I'm glad I waited to find the correct words, below. In short, don't be scared, be happy you manifested what you did. Here's why (expanded in the 1st reference):

"When you have decided that you are NOW a certain way, and your external reality provides you with evidence to the contrary, instead of letting this contradictory evidence "talk you out" of your new decision, use it to reinforce your new decision! "Ah, look at this! I have decided that I am this way, and now my external reality is showing me the opposite! Oh, thank you, external reality, for reminding me - by contrast, of what my decision is, so that I can once again reinforce and reactivate my new decision! In this manner, when your external reality provides "evidence to the contrary", you can use this to reinforce rather than nullify your new empowered decision."

Obviously, you can apply this "reinforce rather than nullify" way of thinking to manifest an infinite number of outcomes....and I do mean infinite. See how by "tuning in to this metaphor" (expanded in the 2nd reference):

"A radio does not have to create the program it wishes to hear. It merely needs to receive an already-existing program. And it makes itself an effective receiver by matching frequencies, synchronizing frequencies - creating a similarity of vibrations - with the program it wishes to receive. Likewise, you don't have to create the reality you desire, because it already exists - among the infinite probable realities all simultaneously co-existing. All you have to do is make yourself an effective "antenna", so that by similarity of vibrations, you can receive that reality. And this makes it physiologically "real" for you."

Every manifestation is your empowered decision....to accept or change as YOU see fit . Do you see?

Hope this, and the references, below, help you decide to accept yourself as powerfully creative as the Infinite Essence, whose sacred embodiment each of us actually is...

We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven.
Guthrio

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/elan/ see "Decision Maintenance"

Reference: http://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/ see "Receiving the Reality You Desire"
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)