View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi Rakel
I am a cancer and this is probably the very best description of my character I have ever read, when it comes to will and adaptabiltiy /stubbornness.

I never identified with the animal, but with the element of water. Digging my claws in is not me. It's much more like you described; I have a flow and I will flow, there is NO way to change that. I neither can nor want to. I really do try and flow 'around' people and accommodate as much as I can, but at the core I don't change for anyone.

And honestly, I can't be contained either, I'll overflow before long. It's been tried, both by others and by myself :) One just has to make way: 'A river flows here'.

And also the association to fire element characteristics: THATs why I never have any problem with fire people - they are actually reactive, easy to read, please and deal with.
I'm glad to hear it resonates with you! BTW I do love the Cancers in my family... I also have many Fire sign friends and they are easy to please and fun.. I think Cancers really serve to unite all kinds of people.