View Single Post
Old 20-11-2006, 10:52 PM
Lapis

Talking Quick Change Artists

Too funny GoldChord and now I must confess as well.

I remember having 2 different dream encounters with a couple of my personal guides or helpers many years ago. In one dream, the setting was a typical Movie Theater (this seems to be another of their favorite settings to use). I was the only one in the whole theater and the 2 unseen guides where in the projection booth up behind me so I never saw them but only heard them.

The movie starts up and its a cartoon! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. A cartoon playing out all of the information they wanted me to receive. When the cartoon ended and the screen went black I heard the one unseen guide say to the other one - "Do you think she's got it yet?"

Aaaahhhh life's hysterically cool and these poor guides/helpers no doubt knock themselves out trying to create just the right package at the right moment to really get the message across with as much punch as possible. Jaycee, what you shared about the dashing but intimidating Egyptian morphing into an Angel, showed this so clearly. They'll create and stage whole areas and take on whatever forms/costumes they sense we'll respond to the best right then to help us get IT and remember IT.....IMO.

I too have had "movie stars" show up with the goods. This one took me awhile to figure out however. I thought for the longest time I was perverted at some strange level I wasn't conscious of! I've learned that as we mature and mellow this allows Them to just sort of dash in and drop off the goods aka the Latest Lesson, and zip on out again. In this phase They can appear as just about anything. I've had telepathic communications with tiny points of brilliant colored lights!

Great stuff everyone, please keep um' coming.