View Single Post
Old 19-04-2017, 10:18 AM
Suspended
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaroon60
@Billy

But what do you think the plan is? If there is one. You are much longer 'connected' then I am. What is the reason for intervening? Intelligence is a weird and not measurable thing. Although some make it important. I score high at tests but I am very sure that a girl I have met in a small village in West Afrika would score higher with the same back ground. The whole thing with the spirit world is (I think) that IQ does not really mather. It is too complicated.

The plan for me was a cure for dementia,Alzheimer's and awhile back also cerebral palsey,now that's not as far fetched as it sounds the way my brow chakra was opened was by an external stimulus,so something you look at that instantly decalcified the pineal gland!

Sound crazy yet,I know where the conscious mind of the dementia sufferer goes to,where it is they are lost inside their mind,still crazy enough for you?

Because I still didn't "get it" they had another go in 1985,and during the past 5 years I have messages dropped into my conscious mind,these are not a product of my thought processes, they come from a very high source, there are folk born to this life on earth to I suppose"pay off debts", you may use the word karma,or a debt.

Do you know that in China from centuies ago up to the early 20th century that you could take out a monetary loan as an old man and repay it in your next incarnation,that's not a joke its a real fact.

Its similar to how in Tibet the Dalai Lama was chosen,I am not sure if the Panchen Lama was chosen that way,but what happens in today's world has gone on for thousands of years,the difference essentially is the internet,television, before that if you wanted to learn anything you had to at least make a physical and mental effort to learn!

Kind Regards Billy.