View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 04:53 AM
Suspended
Guide
Hello,
I have always loved cats over dogs,mainly because in England as a kid growing up my Granny brought me a tiny ginger bundle with her one day,I called him ginger tom,we left the UK in 1968 and moved to Australia,mum and dad took in 2 stray kittens Tiger and Squirt,when I moved out on my own I had a rescue cat,I called him Jimi,after Hendrix,he was a big seal point cornflower blue eyed Siamese entire,but his back leg was broken,I got that fixed and had him a year and found a home for him,the cat I have now is Mr Moggs, he too was/is a rescue kitten,but I stole him from his very cruel female owner,he's desexed and a tabby and 5 years old and not only a good companion but my best mate.

When I left Sydney in 2008 to move to Perth my other cat which was 13 yrs old and come with the 5 acre property I rented,she was beautiful, a tabby also and tortoiseshell, just before I left she went down a rabbit hole and was bitten by a brown snake,I found her by the dam,I thought she was snoozing in the sun,even in death she looked beautiful, her name was Moggs too,I call my tabby's moggs because they have an M on their foreheads,M for Moggs,lol.

But,my Mr Moggs has had his walk and is fast asleep not 6 feet from me on his queen size bed doona,folded up into a big thick soft cushion on the lounge,the winter sun is shining through the front door on him!

Yes I certainly love all cats,I like dogs but I love cats,any cats!

There is an old saying about men and cats!,if any man loves cats more than dogs,then that man will never hit or hurt a woman,and its true!

Kind Regards Billy.