View Single Post
Old 18-07-2015, 03:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
I am looking for suggestions on changing the wording on some affirmations, please.

1 ~ Abundance is coming to me ..... looking to change the " is coming to me " part .
The way it is worded now, seems to suggest that it will just be continually ' coming to me ' yet NEVER actually arriving .

2 & 3 ~ are similar, one is ..... is flowing to me and the other is ...... is on it's way to me
Actually all 3 are probably similar, any suggestions on changing the words ?
thanks, Adrienne
Hmm, at first look they seemed fine, Adrienne.

Money does flow to me unexpectedly...it is amazing to watch...
I wonder if what I say is much different...
"Money comes easily to me."

(My rescue Germ Shepherd bit another dog last week...the 'karma' of the rescuing world...oh well...
cost $308 for the Vet bill...they took advantage no doubt...
I mention the bite to 2 friends...no complaining, no anger...just telling them what Sadie did...
one drops off $400 in an envelope...the other sent me
a check for $500. Why? I dunno.)

BUT, ''money comes easily to me''. I received $900 for a $300 bill.

My belief system is deeply ingrained in my subconscious mind, tho...I know this is
simply the way things are, how the Universe simply works...
like 2+2....and I am meant to have these things happen...
So the affirmation has to come with a foundation of certain beliefs, WELL established.

Impersonal, yet very personal....the Paradox of it all...haha.

Hmm...another thing to consider... it is said, ''believe it has already been given"...
that is a very imp point.
Be happy the moment you ask or say your words....put that smile on your face ...bec it is on
it's way as sure as if you called your stockbroker and said, "Sell"....
now it is going thru the channels ....
but, the MOMENT you said , "Sell"....that money was yours.

Feel the confidence of that ...unwavering confidence....show the Universe, angels, God, Guides your faith in them.
It is a Joy...this whole process to all involved...from start to finish.
xxoo

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru