View Single Post
Old 16-06-2016, 06:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixf1
I wanted some help in banishing a witch...
What??? No help with the Tantra Agamas, VBT, Shiva Mantras, Bhairava Worship, Body-Detachment, Trance States, Death Rituals, Purification Rituals, Raising Kundalini and realising Godself? How disappointing this all is!

This, my friends is why we get such a bad and negative reputation in India! Yes, some of us have psychic powers, I do myself...but we're not...NOT just magicians for hire or 'voodoo people' or 'evil people'.

However, if you want me to help...I can do it, but I'm not like that because I follow the whole spiritual side of the Aghori - I renounced my Siddhis a while ago to go further and see much greater things beyond them.

I'm also not super-Aghori who can read the minds of randoms on the internet just yet, so what gives between you and this witch then?

*sorry for my rant before, but we're never taken seriously...at all....whatsoever....and this is why...

Aum Namah Shivaya