View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 11:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow Goose
Neil- European tribal communities would have slit the throat of the perpetrators and thrown them into peat bogs, by doing this they were ensuring (their beliefs) that the perpetrators would not be reincarnated.

I was not talking about reincarnation. ...I was talking about when an earthling leaves the flesh and become a spiritual being....they can still offend as a spiritual being on the spiritual earth plane.

AND SO IF YOU SLIT THEIR THROAT....they are then in spirit.
But It doesn't mean that they instantaneously become good people.

And so it would mean that then some spiritual being might have to waste enormous amounts of their time following the offender around the earth plane and trying to teach them right from wrong instead of us having to rehabilitate the offender.

See so what I originally said was, is that we are just sending an offender somewhere else and for someone else to have to deal with them.

Now if no one in the spiritual realms decides to take it upon themselves to follow the original offender around then the offender has the opportunity to now offend by being able to perpetrate crimes against the people of the earth without us being able to see them while they are perpetrating crimes against us in the spiritual earth plane.

But if you lock them up here in the physical earth plane, they then can not re offend.