View Single Post
Old 04-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Master
I agree with everything you said Shivani

With that stuff on narcissistic personality disorder........I wonder about, Trump And all that weird sexual stuff surrounding his past.

But I wouldn't bother with any of that. I am not really for the death penalty unless it is for the worst crimes and this would be one of them.

I need people to understand my response talking about the soul-entity of such a person wasn't meant to normalize it. Supposedly according to psycatriatic research there are people who seem to suffer from some sort of disease and don't act upon it. I was trying to explain that these souls are at a lower energy from previous lifetimes and they are having this experience for reasons to evolve out of.

But the serial rapists, molesters, ritualistic abusers, etc are everything you mentioned Shivani. And I am so sorry for all that awful stuff you must have went through.

There are some low-leveled spirits who find a way back into the material world and do reincarnate. And they are not coming back to do some good stuff. They usually wanna continue their evil work again when they get to reincarnate.

Why else was Jeffrey Dahmer to this day such a baffling subject. These entities have had plenty of previous lifetimes doing or capable of doing harmful and horrible things.

Eventually, I've heard; negative spirits end up losing the chances of reincarnating. That opportunity dissipates. And they are usually "stuck" where they are at forever....which some label as- Hell