Thread: necromancy
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2017, 02:46 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skogsdotter
Necromancy isnt all doom and gloom. For what it is, or what i know, which isnt much since i havent had the need for it, is that it is in the broadest sense the art of communicating with the dead and departed, and the spirits. So, like any other craft it can be used for both sides of the spectrum. Its what one makes it to be.

Often times what one doesnt understand one deems to be bad and unholy. There is many dimensions in the realms of the dead like there is in the realms of the living. So take it as it is, a craft to commune with the dead. In what sense and to what means that is the choice of the one who chooses to practise it.

I know only couple of spells and rituals, so i cant speak of the actual practise in depth but the ones i have focus on bridging the gap between the worlds and honoring the ones who have passed before, to seek advise and tell the future or truth of the matter, among some other old darker things.

Im just a simple witch from cold north, jack of all trades and master of none, so im afraid i cant offer you any better knowledge on the matter since i havent included that aspect in my craft. - Daughter of the forest

thank you for your input. it is appreciated.