Thread: UFO photography
View Single Post
Old 29-07-2017, 12:50 PM
Experiencer
Did my last summon on a grassy field, in the shadow os a small tree. Realized it is not a good thing and that I should stick to places away from trees or shrubs. So many insects and little bugs flying around that almost every picture has a small black smudge or shapeless dots on it. Most of the pictures I took are in a way ruined or pointless to try and find something legitimate on them.. except for a series of about 10 pictures, which are actually really interesting. After I did my summoning, I started taking pictures randomly in the sky like I did before. Out of 469 pictures took, only a few of them follow a plane, flying almost directly through the spot in the sky where I did my summon, and on those pictures little white orbs seem to be holding a position similar to a constellation. I am not to sure about these orb, since they do not appear to be moving in pictures, so they could be hot pixels, but when I move my camera to follow the plane again they are not there, so not sure on this. To make things more complicated I have found what appears to be a hot pixel which seems to be present on all the pictures, and it looks somewhat similar to these orbs, only that it is much brighter and clearer, so I am kinda puzzled on this matter. This one is present on other set as well, but the ones I think might be real objects can be found only on 5 pictures or so. If they are real crafts, that makes me consider the fact, that they might be actually always answering my summons, just that they are not visible to me with my eyes because so high above. Funny thing is I never considered just taking pictures of the sky where I summoned them, even if I can't see a thing. I will post picture later. Still need to see if there is any movement in orbs. I hope it can be observed since this would mean they are actually objects in the sky.

edit: Ok I am even more confused now.. The orbs I suspected of being objects do actually move in the sky. In series of ) pictures I took, the all move very slowly in a very tight formation, but what is very very puzzling they seem to all follow this formation exactly. Like drones. It is very noticeable because on the third picture all the objects seem to move a bit out of line, like they were all moving in synchronization, like drones. I have no idea if this is just some sort of strange anomaly that happened on my camera, or some very strange reflections of the plane.. all in all i have no idea what to make up out of this. My dslr was on tripod as well, so I don't think that the movement of orbs is because of hand shake.. I am afraid my knowledge is lacking to explain this. I will definitely try this again next time.
Here is the pic with the objects and hot pixel as well! It is a composite of 9 pictures total so that movement can be observed.

I had to bring the lights and whites up a lot so that the objects can be observed easily, so the picture itself is ugly. You can see the plane moving in what is all in all the time of about two second, more or less. For some reason though the picture that I get out of adobe lightroom is not the same as what I see while in program. Unfortunately hot pixel is almost nowhere to be seen. I will provide zooms.

this is zoomed on the plane and what I believe is hot pixel. You can see it stays on the same place and is brighter. It is observed on other photos as well

This one is just a picture of the orbs, so you can see clearly

It seems to me that they almost seem like duplicates, but If I look closely they seem to be slight changes between how they move. Also they don't match completely by brightness or size. This is a picture of just two objects but stacked 9 times. Wrote it so there will be no confusion

Ok I know the pictures are ugly. I mean really ugly, but I prefer them showing clearly what I captured vs being pretty. Here is one with zoomed parts on the picture itself, similar to what I did before. You cna now se that the orbs are actually different when they move. All said and done, I have no idea how to explain this. Anyone?

edit I forgot to add that while I was stacking I noticed that while the plane is moving from right to left, the objects seem to be moving from left to right. I also want to add, that in all my previous photos the objects I captured where all moving quite fast, so that they flew through all the sky almost in the time of one second, where these appear to be moving a lot slower.. which would makes perfect sense if they are indeed ufos and they answered my summons. I will just leave it now at this. Hopefully if I can duplicate this next time, it would mean it might be the real thing?

Last edited by Azmond : 29-07-2017 at 01:53 PM.