Thread: Walking
View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 07:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrek
Walking is fun. I do it 1 hour (at least) in the morning and 1 hour in the evening.
I read some article how exercise give you more happiness and I am agree with it.
I find it become so peaceful when I walk (try to be mindfully but sometimes enjoying my wandering mind) around. My body become light, full of energy and enthusiasm.

I do other exercise as well like weightlifting and push up and some guide complete workout from youtube but I know what I am waiting for is walking outside. I want to walk more and more.

Shrek - That's so wonderful that you fit in 2 hours a day to walk. What a great way to start and end the day. I elliptical 4 days out of the week and weight train 2-3. But when I do get a chance to go walking in place of getting on the elliptical, it just feels so good. It feels great to be outside, take in the smells the scenery, and to work my legs and heart in a way that working out inside just can't compare.

When my dog was alive, I walked every day. It was to exercise her, sure, but even if there was a blizzard or rain storm, I'd still go. Even broke my ankle on ice once because I was too set on going regardless to the weather. It felt like something I just had to do every day. I miss that.