View Single Post
Old 28-10-2006, 07:57 PM
cweiters

Kundalini, I am not concern with, negative past or background events, I must say as a new member, still searching for my spiritual place in life, I found SF through a search engine. Later I found out there are many forum, QA's, Speak Easy, etc... When I saw the many topics and religions here on SF, I felt right at home....Spiritual principals are never in conflict. However, religious practice and doctrines are always clashing. I love the variety, and versatility SF has offered. I would like to see the forum remain open to all aspects of spirituality. All in its respectable places for those who serve. As mediator yes, it is your job to keep order and peace. All of us must respect your responsibilities, as well as othe mediators, even if we disagree. Please don't stop the readings put them in their proper place for those who want or need them. But don't stop the flow of all the goodness I have felt from listening and participating in so many different kinds of readings, topics, QA's, welcome's, birthdays, astrology, surely one day we will realize, truly we all are one. I apologize if I have did anything against the rules of SF I love it here! Thank you for the opportunity to express.

Love to ALL.........
cw

Quote:
Originally Posted by kundalini
I have now also added a poll in relation to the topics discussed above.

Kundalini.

Last edited by cweiters : 28-10-2006 at 08:04 PM.