View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 05:55 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
I rather call them other races rather than aliens.

Ok, so far, I've read a lot about people talking bout the greys and the reptilians. Can anyone describe those two races? Or has anyone met any before in life?

I believe there are other races too, but I wouldn't know who they are.

I've met a few, including very physical.

Yeah, Grays exist in various sizes and shapes.
They don't "talk" much. Very cold in personality and to the touch. Most of them wear clothes ( jumpsuites kinda) and one to my recolation no clothes.

The dark gray ones are not kind. They do not care about us and are up to no good. Yeah, it's true, I didn't believe in it until only 2 months ago when I actually for once got some info outta him. But they are not evil they just... have their own interest in "heart".

But not fun to be around since they have no compassion.
And... their eyes are not very fun to look at.

The "naked" lighter version of Gray with the pear head... I think is ok. I don't remember very much.

A tall dark gray who... is... military type. Not evil but... you don't want to pick a fight with them, respect.

Human looking beings, they are very ok. Compassionate and understanding and nice.

I'm not sure about the reptilians, I've seen a draco twice, they are HUGE the only feeling I got from them was ancient and respect. How I felt towards them.

There's probably more.

The grays though... be careful with them / around them. They are extremly good in manipulations, putting images and scenarious inside your head making you think it is real. You might think you are out walking with a friend in the park but in reality you are strapped on a metal table in a dark room with a gray facing you with their eyes 1 cm from your eyes. Aka scanning and putting screen memories in you.

I will never ever say the grays (remember there ae many different type of grays) are evil, some dont have our best interest at heart and only theirs.

I don't like them because they lie and manipulate and don't care about what happens to us, they only wants whats best for them.