View Single Post
Old 12-08-2015, 02:27 PM
mindanalyzer

I have had several dreams with bird people (human body, bird-like head and wings). They seem benevolent, patient and treat me with kindness but are not open to reveal more than I am supposed to know or what I am ready for, as if things are meant to happen in a way and they dont intent to interfere with the 'natural' course of events. What is weird is that they treat me as if I am one of them!!! note: I have had several dreams of flying with jet black feathery wings and also of fighting strange looking aliens

Note: It is not as if i am trying to contact any of these beings, because I am very skeptics about aliens. I was once told by angels of the Lord (Yes, I believe in God and his son Jesus Christ) that the so-called aliens are truly demons. Believe what you want, but I also have the gift of discernment in my dreams so if an entity is truly evil, no matter what disguises it uses, I can sense the evil and through the name of Jesus Christ I can always unmask it. I have not felt the need to do this with these bird-like beings