View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 10:34 AM
Experiencer

Validity of Indian Scriptures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badcopyinc
To create a criteria and list of requirements one “must” be the source. And seeing how every account from all advanced beings even those considered as gods by us in the past have stated that no being has communicated with source. I don’t see how this post can be taken with any validity. Especially since you are contradicting your opening statement.

And from what I know of higher dimensionsal beings is they don’t place labels on beings such as god, lesser god or greater god. I also would never follow any god that does. To create and place an ideal that any one being is better or less than another is an action stemming from ego. This is much like the system that is already in place. The one designed to keep us directed outside. The one designed to keep us following another’s lead instead of discovering what we’re truly capable of. The one that wants to keep us convinced That we’re not gods.

I am discussing on advanced aspects of God that warrants understanding of my previous threads. The validity of Indian Scriptures has been discussed in detail in 'The Real History of the Ancient World' now accepted all over the world including by National Geographic, Oxford and Harvard. You can see the Validity on <www.discoverybooks.org> in sample pages of this books in chapter 6

The criteria and the, source of the information are Indian Scriptures that contain 'All the knowledge in the Universe'; including God, Nature and Soul. The lesser and the greater Gods get differentiated according to their emanation , molecular structure of their souls and their functions . Nothing is left to human imagination. It has been presented in 'Natures Bio-Laws of Action. and ,'21st Century Bhagavad Gita; books.

In the Gradual process of devastation of the universe the lesser gods merge into the Greater ones. What people worship on earth like Allah, are local gods with limited power, and about greater gods people just do not know.

You may not follow so called these Hindu Gods but those who do so, He takes especial care of him.