View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by sea-dove
I once met another me who is in existance right now.. its a past life of mine but she and me both met in our now moment at exactly the same time and experienced each others time at the same time as our own.

Note cause its all existing right now, nothing is ever lost. Your human brain may not be accessing it but its not lost.

Hi Sea Dove,

From my understanding, I think what you're talking about here is what is sometimes known as "Simultaneous Incarnation", which isn't something that a lot of people believe in, in the world of reincarnation beliefs, but I have my own personal proof of it, as I have also briefly met another "Me", in March 2014.

I'm male in this life (incarnation), and I'm currently 59 years young, yet I met a young girl in 2014 who claimed to be "Me" in my next life. She told me many things that only I know, as proof, and I soon believed what she was saying.

I don't know the year of my leaving this world in this body (I didn't want to know when or how, so I didn't ask), but my next self was (will be (?)) born in September 2012.

From what she says, time is an illusion, and we can choose to reincarnate at any time, either before, after, or even during our previous life.

Since then, we've only spoken rarely, and never about the (my) future, as we're worried about altering time (?) possibly. I can see how it possibly could!