View Single Post
Old 19-06-2018, 07:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renata12041989
I lost the love of my life a little over a week ago. We were as I believe, twin flames. Nothing was ever more special or strong in my life and after a couple of on and offs, we had cleared our entire life to be with each other. A week later, he dies. I struggle with the fact that he chose to go when there was so much more to live...
I feel your grief but blame does not help. You really don't know if he "chose" to go or if it was predetermined for him to go before he met you here on Earth. I am guessing that he died because for one reason or another his physical body gave out. Sometimes we can control this and sometimes we can not. You have said that you had a very strong and special relationship, and even though the physical aspect of that relationship is no more, you still have that very strong and special presence. There are many in their life-time who will never know that kind of presence. Talk to him, even though he is no longer physically with you, and maybe your struggle will be eased. You have lost his physical presence, grieve that loss, but know that the love is still there.