Originally Posted by ajs88
WHERE is the New Earth?
WHAT does it look like?
WHAT is the purpose of the New Earth?
WHEN do humans go there?
WHY is there a New Earth?
WHAT happens to this old Earth?
ARE there really 2 Earths?
ANYTHING else - that I missed is greatly appreciated.

The new Earth of Isaiah is 30,000 light years from here. This is the Jewish New Earth that I am familiar with. The spirit from within my soul came from there and when I die it will return there. This is the planet of Isaac, Moses, and Jesus. It is a step upward in existence. The bodies are better, the lives are longer. It is a vegetarian planet. No chicken soup! In the universe there are millions of Earths and as many new Earths. No doubt there are many other new Earths for mankind. However my spirit is only familiar with this one new Earth.
In my sci-fi book and my philosophy book of "The Dual Light-Speed Universe" series of books, there will be future atomic wars. Mankind will do a good job of killing his fellow man. The animals will be decimated and flesh eating bacteria will eat up both the dead and the living. In the end it will become a bacteria planet.
There are not 2 Earths there are over 2 million Earths. Then when we move upward to the next higher light speed level we will achieve even higher man. In the end of the series of universes near light speed Cs, man and woman in physical form will be perpetual. They will be composed of the spirits of billions of billions of man and woman who have moved upward toward the God head. Finally as they fade away we arrived at a purely spiritual universe before the God of the Universe. This will be the spiritual Adam and Eve. Eventually they will be cast down into the physical universes and the story repeats forever. This insures the survival of God's intelligence and existence.