View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 06:03 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryingrose
Good point. Oh, I never thought about this. How would one know if someone gives approval?

You have to ask the person, which in this case it isn't possible to do so.....

He has mentioned to me about a health scare in the fall and mentioned he wasn't ready to talk about it. It was through cards that were read to me that I found further information. Plus, other things going on with him. I needed an inner insight of a knowledge of his feelings for me were constant.

Ok, think about if this were reversed, and you were the person that something was happening to and you told your friend that you weren't ready to talk about it.

How would you feel if your friend disregarded your feelings about ' you not wanting to talk about something' ? Wouldn't you want him to respect your wishes ( and I do understand your concerns and wanting to know, to help him, or have a clue what is going on..... not easy, I know )

unfortunately, or in some cases fortunately ( depending ) we don't always get what we think we need.

This could be the case. How long can I understand when this estimate of timing will be known?

This last one requires patience, on your part, when the timing is right you will know, or he will contact/ reach out to you.