View Single Post
Old 18-01-2016, 05:38 PM
Newbie ;)

Thank you, Lynn.

My psychic friend felt the block of emotions for me felt distant. Either his depression or he's over me using her own tapping of her highly intuitive state without using cards. Nothing in between. It seemed this way since we last saw each other last month. Can depression really control his low energy level like this?

He's not good at opening up or communicating to me personally which is why I had to figure out what's going on with him. I wanted this insight so I would know its not personal against me before my psychic friend would find out using runes and cards in two weeks. I needed inner affirmation. He's had a domino effect going on of evengs going on in his life, but he closes himself so much even if various card readings have revealed feelings for me. He keeps his emotions on his sleeve.

I've been suggested to keep positive on good things coming our way and to keep my focus. I struggle with doubting myself on how much to reach out, how much to stay away, etc...which my psychic friend suggested to try to stay away from this as it creates energy disruption. I would like to reverse this energy disruption, as I believe it can also help him, unconsciously.