View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 04:44 PM
Tucc17

I am going to post my private message to Sparrow because after reading this thread I have realized there are many supportive and understanding people here so I am sharing my search for insight with you.

My message to Sparrow:

I have read many of your posts and would like some insight from you if that is ok.

A couple of months ago, I had this overwhelming feeling that my remaining time on Earth is very short. Since then, my physical body has went through some changes. I have been feeling others pain more often and more intensely than before, I often feel a vibration around my body and my sleep is almost always interrupted between 2AM and 4AM. Being around negativity drains me like never before.

I have done some soul searching as well and realized that I am not perfect but have tried to live a good life and be a good person. I have forgiven myself and others and seek to appreciate the beauty this world has while I'm still here.

Those close to me who have a deeper connection to the spirit world have basically confirmed that my feeling is most likely true and that my physical life may very well end before 2013 is over.

The reason why I am reaching out to you is to ask 1) Do you have any insight to my feeling and it's validity? And 2) If my physical life is to end soon, do you have any insight as to what I should be doing with my time left on Earth?

I am always striving to be the best human being I can possibly be and value love and altruism but would like to know if there is something specific left for me to accomplish.

Thank you for reading this and I wish you love and blessings!

Take care!

Jon