View Single Post
Old 04-12-2010, 10:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
I have heard that sometimes the person who has died, is present at their own funeral ~

has anyone experienced or " seen " something like this ?

and I am curious, what might be the reason for them to do so ? to just check on their family and friends, to give them comfort if they (the family and friends ) can sense their presence ?

blessings,
Dream Angel xx
The law of attraction comes in to play here. The one who has passed on is drawn to people and circumstances which are directly connected to the identity they were. Often it will be the soul who has passed will be drawn to the event by the attraction of their consciousness. Sometimes they do not even understand what is happening, for their consciousness is simply transporting them to where they feel compelled to go from an emotional level. Other times, for someone who has accepted what has happened to them, they simply attend as a means of completion. Of course, there is also the reason to want to see who decided to turn up, and who couldn’t be bothered. Humans are like that.
Funerals also provide the one who has passed a sense of reality and confirmation that they have indeed died, and it helps them with their transition to the next state.
-Sparrow

~~~Spirit Guide Sparrow~~~
From the wisdom of my council to the wisdom of yours

¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜� �”*°•.¸☆•°☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸