View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 03:27 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Isotrpic Vector Matrix Field

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
that place doesn't exist because the universe expands from every point, so that any observer is equally at the centre - that is, there is no centre per-se - much like there is no centre of the surface of a sphere.

The surface of the sphere expanding scenario is also used in 5th dimension scenarios.

..."THE DISCOVERY--I created a theory (the Hypergeometrical Universe Theory or HU) where the Universe is a lightspeed expanding hypersphere. This means that we live on the surface (3D Surface) of a lightspeed expanding sphere.".....

I{ r6} like the raisin bread baking in oven scenario where each raisin is likened to a galaxy surrounded by dough { gravitational and dark energy Space }.

Here is fullers 1973 take on this expanding phenomena that is similar to first part Gem's take;

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...00.html#780.20

..."780.23 This expanding-Universe concept is easy to phrase in words as reported, but lucid comprehension of its import involves experientially "impossible," three-dimensional, space-motion conceptionalizing, for in order to travel away cosmically from each of all the spherically surrounding galaxies of our Milky Way, any one of the billions of galaxies seemingly would have to go outwardly in all directions in order to go away from each of them simultaneously.

...Obviously, however, this could not be accomplished by any one of them moving in only one direction__which is humanity's way of thinking of motion-unless there were a center of galaxy of Universe outwardly from which all others move exactly and only radially,

..or unless all of Universe and all of the galaxies and each and all phenomena within them, including the smallest nuclear particle, are either expanding systematically and simultaneously or are shrinking systematically and simultaneously, all changing in size at a rate that is just a bit faster than the speed of light, with either the universal contraction or universal expansion of all points in Universe producing the same effect of uniform withdrawal from one another.

.....780.24 This may be the universal effect of the speed of gravity, whose force (possibly in order to eternally cohere Universe) is, as is often found experimentally, always just a fraction greater than the cosmic speed of inherently disintegrative radiation. (See Sec. 231.)

.....This conceptioning becomes lucid if one is familiar with the vector equilibria and their identity with isotropism, which spontaneously accommodates coexpansion or contraction independent of any Universe center, every nuclear point within the system being a Universe center, with all its 12 most immediate neighbors always being equidistant and bearing at the same total of central-angle magnitudes from one another, 1 with the circumferentially closed, embracing vector forces always more effective than their equal and opposite radial vectors' noncooperative, open-ended, disintegrative forces".....

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman