View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 12:35 AM
Experiencer
I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dog and I'm sure your worried about where your dog is now.

Please let me explain what happened with my beautiful cat Lilly. She was elderly and sick. There was nothing more we could do other than put her out of her misery.

I was so very sad and so worried because I didnt think she could possibly cross over on her own. She was very pretty but she lacked the knowhow.... Ok, she was pretty, but not the sharpest knife in the drawer; (i hate to admit )and i was afraid she would be stuck here.
I'm now convinced they also go to where we go after we have left here (i call it heaven) because a male human spirit showed up in a dream a couple of nights after Lilly passed.
He told me he wasnt a big fan of cats but was doing this as a favour.
He was bringing her to my aunt who passed away about a year or so before to take care of her. He had Lilly beside him and she looked so happy and healthy. I was so happy and excited for Lilly.
Thats why I"m convinced they go where we go when we cross over.
Dont be surprised if your dog comes for visits. Lilly has come a few times but not on her own of course.
I can feel her around me from time to time.

Love Shine