Thread: cigarettes
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Eagle
Many Spiritual people smoke cigarettes ..... Natives smoke tobacco for the reason of Communing with Spirit.

Edgar Cayce smoked ..... Carl Jung smoked...... Braco smokes ...... is it a problem for you? Or just a perceived one conjured by anti-smokers? I smoked for a decade .... quit for a year.... smoked for 3 years .....quit for 7 years .... smoked for 6 months ..... when it is a problem i quit ...... when it is not a problem i smoke. Some smoke a pack a day into their 90s! There is no one answer for this ...... it is best to keep moderate and organic , the additives and pesticides are not good for any body , but tobacco becomes problematic for the majority , some it does not effect in a bad way. Be thank-ful for anything you take into the body and smoke with the INTENTION of communing with the Divine and any negative effects are neutralized. If smoking is to drop off , it will drop off without effort. Belief and Judgment can be far worse than the smoke itself! Those living in major metropolitan areas are already smoking the equivalent of a pack a day just in the city air! The Polluters love to point the finger at the smokers so no one looks at them.
You know, sometimes it's not about "spiritual this or that," it's about identifying what's healthy and what isn't.
Now, if a person wants to weaken their body, and kill themselves faster, and look 60 at age 40, then sure, smoking is perfectly fine and souls are free to choose, no argument there.