View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 01:52 AM
Lapis

As always a very interesting and insightful post Pounamu.

I've used the term walking point (a military term) to describe this same thing. A few people call the group of people (Lightworkers) going through the first phases of the ascension process as "First Wavers". The next group being activated to begin the first phases are being called "Second Wavers" and so on. Recently there's been the activation of the "Third Wavers" and on it goes, slowly at one level, much faster at others.

We can get all fancy and dramatic but having gone through the first phase myself, its far far from what most people would guess it to be. And let me add quickly that just because I've survived my personal first phase does not mean I've totally "ascended". No no no. It dosen't work that way. This is a process and it takes some time but most of the prep work's already been done by most of us who's currently going through the nitty gritty aspects now. This is about layers and layers and more layers of clearing, refining, transmuting and then releasing. Over and over and over until it starts to become "normal" and far easier and much much faster. This is just like Alchemy. Turning the Lead within and without yourself into Gold. Transmuting lower vibrating energies/consciousness into a clear, higher and much purer energetic state. The natural result of doing that over and over and over is that you quickly get squeezed out of the old lower vibrating realm and into a higher more like one. No magic no ** nothin' fancy just a natural result to those transformative actions. It's being called "Ascension".

This business is about transmuting, in our own bodies/minds/hearts/selves, all of our own lower personal and family and collective negativity or lower and denser 'stuff'. For ourselves individually but also for the Group, the whole Group and I mean far more than just humanity. Does a person clean up the whole Group? No, just a good chunk of it all, the next guy does his part and the next guy after him and on and on until finally, we can actually see that Light at the end of the long dark tunnel! These "First and Second and Third Wavers" for lack of a better term, are as Pounamu said earlier, designed for this type of Work. I've called us Cosmic Janitors because that's what "Lightworkers" do. They break up and then clean up what needs to be cleaned and transmuted so that a pathway of higher vibrating energies and conscious is available in a realm that's been totally controlled and held hostage in darkness.

Having said all that let me also add that once the door had been opened and it has, then more and more higher Light aka higher vibrating knowledge begins pouring down upon the planet like the symbol of cosmic Aquarius pouring Waters out of his urn, and that activates the process in most everyone else.

Last edited by Lapis : 05-10-2006 at 01:56 AM.