View Single Post
Old 14-07-2014, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by OftheSun
I'm not scared of the process of dying. I had an NDE 25 years ago, and the dying bit was fine.

The method of death, yeah I definitely have my preferences, funny you mentioned bear attack, that's one' of them, I am phobic of bears. lol.

Generally I've not been afraid of the "being dead" part. I don't believe in an afterlife, which apparently is unusual for someone who's had an NDE, but there it is.

However lately, I have had some fear of death, and it's sort of disturbed me. Not sure where it's coming from.

I think part of it is approaching the age of 50 and dealing with the physical reality of aging and the fact that death is drawing nearer. Part of it is wanting to get my "estate" in order so it won't be a pain for whomever I leave behind to deal with. I've also watched some friends and acquaitences go through some difficult terminal illnesses in the past few years, and that process is one I'd like to avoid.

And there are some things I am sorry to leave behind, some things I truly enjoy about life, primarily the Sun.

We are to understand that the Earth is but an image of what lies beyond which is greater. Including Light.

That in fact, this material realm is "Frozen Light"

In this limited, temporary organic spectrum, we have within us the "Survival Instinct", even though we are to understand that beyond this spectrum, we survive. That we are Spirit. That, Life is much more.

How much negativity, war, crime and violence is committed due to the survival instinct, do you feel, on this planet?

I'm asking.

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein