View Single Post
Old 05-10-2006, 10:53 AM
Pounamu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glorymist
After doing a *very* quick search of some of your posts hoping to find a link to SSOA - - I never found that
Glorymist - the link to the SSOA site is http://www.ascendpress.org - I have given it more than once on this board, but I forget where.

I agree with you that if one is ascending - or even "on the Path" - it used to be considered "bad form" (and dangerous) to say so.... but the SSOA people have a mission, one of which is to inform (or put into the public domain) about ascension and the opportunity we have to contribute to Earth's ascension and "cleaning-up process" at this time, so that more of the human species will avail themselves of this opportunity to serve in this way. As it is vital that more people give their help thus and do it consciously. It is said that many humans can ascend unconsciously up to about 2200 strands of DNA activated, just from the help they get from their guides and Soul; beyond this, one really needs to consciously intend to ascend, and follow the process as it unfolds.

One of the criteria of a "complete" or "true" ascent is that the physical body as well as the higher bodies and nature must be refined, purified, and cleared of karma. There have been many attempts by certain metaphysical groups to "ascend" or purify the subtle bodies and nature, without doing anything about the physical. This leaves the physical karma intact, and as the physical DNA is the basis of the energetics of a person's nature, it means that the harm that is embodied in the physically unreleased karma can be used by the dark to cause harm to the individual or to others (depending on whether the harm is inwardly-directed = disease, or outwardly-directed = abuse, wars and so on). So although these people having an incomplete ascent can become more powerful, they become more powerful in a harmful way! And besides causing a lot of strife for others (or enabling the dark to do so through them), they naturally also harm themselves and rack up a great heap of karma - that someone of their lineages will have to release.

During the work on the physical body, the harm-producing DNA is swapped out with DNA from one's ancient, compassionate, unified ancestors, as the karma for the harmfulness is hunted out and released. The whole physical structure is slowly thus transformed - rebuilt - in what is termed "crystalline" cell format. If this processing is not done, the ascent is bound to be incomplete; and in fact is not now being allowed to progress to any great degree by the Ascension Counsels in charge of human ascension, as it would likely cause the ascent of Earth and her life-forms to fail.

Have fun with the SSOA site - its very large - give yourself plenty of time!

Pounamu