View Single Post
Old 18-05-2020, 06:48 PM
Master

Most dreams aren't straightforward, but are symbolic messages.

Before going to sleep, ask for insights / interpretation of a past dream you want to understand better, then relax and don't think about anything else. Thoughts will pop up into your mind. Take them as they are, don't try to make sense of them. It should start in a few seconds, then the experience may last a few minutes or even an hour.

When you feel that you don't get anything more, don't go to sleep, but write down what you received. If you let yourself fall asleep you'll most like forget most, or all, of your experience.

The next day, when you review your notes, be careful not to add your thoughts and interpretations, as they'll just distort the message.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.