View Single Post
Old 21-07-2011, 02:00 PM
moke64916

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3dnow
Hi forum,

Working on self-forgiveness... Accepted that nothing is/was my fault. Reasons of faults are uncontrollable inputs from life...

Now whenever I realize that I am judging a thought I stop and say it is not my "fault", I don't even know why I have this thought. It works! I forget the issue immediately and move on. Doesn't mean I am not sorry for what happened, but not my "fault".

However, now I am wondering if there is such thing as "fault". I would say that with the above reasoning there is not.

What do you think?
3dnow

I think it depends on what type of 'fault' you are talking about. If it involves two parties I think both parties are responsible regardless of fault. It's the mature thing to do, to take responsibility for ones actions. I don't know what type of fault you are talking about. If it has to do with yourself and your thoughts, then "Forgive, and let give." The let give part may take a little bit to grasp. If you are wondering the psychology of what frame of mind you have been in lately the conscious, subconscious, and superconscious mind.

Here is a thread on it:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...ad.php?t=18979