Thread: A new message
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2019, 02:17 PM
Master

A new message

Yesterday and today I was overwhelmed by this incredible peace and silence that made me to go into a deep meditative state, from nowhere, my mind became completely silent.Yesterday, while enjoying the silence I fell alseep, 2 hours of a deep and peaceful sleep.Today, same thing, but I kept myself awake.Now, while being in this silence, I received the following message:

He has already responded to anything you would ever ask for.

The voice was very peaceful and pleasant and it directed me to the Bible, like all the answers are there, I even could see the Bible in my mind, its image appeared from nowhere.

Just like I said, this peace came over me from nowhere and few moments later I was in a very deep meditative state.Yesterday I was watching some videos on youtube and today I was watching a movie, but when this peace came, it's like the whole world stopped.

I wonder why the messages I hear are in another language? Just two of them were in my native language, all the other are in english.

The silence came over me today exactly at the same time when it happened yesterday.