View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 05:20 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 2D Torus Inverts To Create 3D Existence

Quote:
Dustin--- Free will is an illusion and it is not.

Agreed.

Quote:
what if that determinisation only comes about through a perspective of a higher dimension.

If you into higher dimensions then stick with the links Ive given to Leonard Susskind in other threads. He is into string theory ergo 5th dimension and holography.

The tube as holography I got from one of his videos I may have posted in other threads.

His string theory + conformal theory concepts of 2D film as holographic tube do not curve around to meet their self as a torus.

Nor does his ideas/scenarios incorporate my inversions from peak of outer and inner surface of tube/torus to create sine-wave patterned reality.

My 2D torus film inverts to create the more wholistic set as 3D body of reality.

Again to be clear there is no rational, logical common sense ---that I'm aware of-- or evidence, for 4 spatial dimensions, much less five.

Consider also, Fullers idea of power of spin/time/mmotion as a dimension.
X dimension{ vector } spun defines a circle plane or a great circle.

6 vectors of tetrahedron each spun as a great circle defines the following link.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synerg...igs/f5511.html

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman