View Single Post
Old 04-09-2018, 12:59 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Is free will an illusion? A 2D film tube that goes around ---as a torus-- to meet itself? To become self-aware? To be conscious of self? To invert from peak of gravitational ( ) and dark energy )( geodesics to create the peak crests and troughs of a sine-wave /\/\/ patterned frequency of reality?

I'll have to read the attached link tonight or tomarrow but without reading that my guess would be its usual that with most things the answer is often that it is both. Free will is an illusion and it is not. For me free will is having an independent consciousness within the greater whole. Say the whole thing has already been played out and all it does is repeat so you might say that free will does not exist because the future is predetermined but what if that determinisation only comes about through a perspective of a higher dimension. What if the choices are freely made by us at our point in the structure but at a different point in the structure the present moment occupies a grander space so that our future is not the future in that space.
By the way - I know your path has been tried and so - It may seem like the way to go - Me, I'd rather be found - Trying something new - I gotta go find my own way - I gotta go make my own mistakes - Sorry for feeling, feeling the way I do
[b]