Thread: Am I pyschic ?
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2011, 04:20 PM
Court

Color Am I pyschic ?

I have had some weird experience and I was wondering if I am Psychic. I had a dream once about something that I was going to do the next day. I was going on a bus journey to the Trafford Centre with my mum,nana,grandad,auntie and cousin but we didn't know what bus number or what bus stop. In the dream we were there and the bus stop was bus stop H and the bus number was 300 and I was pushing my cousins pram and my nana and mum and auntie were running for the bus. The next day when we were actually going on the journey I got there in th same clothes as everyone else was pushing my cousins pram like in the dream and the bus stop was H like in my dream and the bus was 300, and the others were running for the bus. Another time I had a vision. In reality my grandad was trying to start my cousins motorbike and suddenly I had this image well sequence of events in a faded sort of curved cloud in my head where my grandad and cousin were in the same clothes and my grandad had managed to get the bike going and he couldn't keep up on it so he started hopping along then he fell and the bike went further but grandad rolled along the drive. Then I came back in to reality and the exact thing that I saw in my head happened. More recently though I will be thinking something for example I will want to ask a question about aliens to my dad and I have this excited feeling inside but just before I ask the question my dad comes out with the same question and this has happened a few times.