View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 08:45 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankieJG
Last time when I got a reading from this particular psychic she couldn't see anything related to my soul mate. Today I was told by my aunt to contact her to get some details and I wasn't expecting anything regarding my soulmate like last time. She asked "Is this the only reason you're scheduling a Reading?Or you're asking about a guy you've recently met?" " I got the guy vibes from you."

But I haven't met anyone yet.I am the same me. Single but happier than before. If she got the guy vibes from me, is there a chance that I might meet someone soon?

This is what I'm getting PRESENTLY, meaning as of today.

In the past regarding love/romance, you were content to let things slide, not following through. So while you are open to romance, you weren't putting in the right amount of effort/method, resulting in you feeling stuck.
So right now you have had some mental break through, so what you desire has been more defined for yourself. You know what you want, and the motivation is present because of the new creative energy within yourself that has bloomed. BUT NOT QUITE.
This new motivation can be used to find romance, but it is not your priority right now. Regarding your request for your previous reading about the hard times you've been going through, this is related. This new energy is for you to focus yourself financially, creating a safe and stable environment for your mother. It's going to be so much better for you in the future. You have all this increased focus on your goals, increased determination, and you have your priorities straight.

While I do not see love in your life presently, you probably had a connection with someone in the past (before I replied today), but you didn't "follow through," or put in more effort to allow the connection to blossom. So again, this doesn't mean you shouldn't go looking for love at all, or close yourself to it, but that you have a set of priorities concerning your personal values relating to the events leading up to your situation/home/mother/depression that are on a higher pedestal for you. You already know this, but it's like my cards wanted me to re-iterate for your own confirmation. Hope this helps!