View Single Post
Old 28-11-2012, 08:53 PM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiss
Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share these experiences.

After my beloved passed, I had several signs that I can relate to his presence:

a. One day I was meditating and I could meet him and have a telepathic conversation. It was wonderful. He was much younger than when he passed and he was quietly smiling. He looked happy and I noticed that our conversation was telepathic because he did not move his lips, just smiled and looked at me with love. He told me that he was so comfortable there, he moved as if that was his true place, as the owner of that place. It was a beautiful first experience not so easy to equate in the future...

b. Some time after such great experience I wanted to repeat it but my expectations were so high, and I began to have difficulties to visualise while meditating. So I requested him desperaterly to manifest in ANY way. It is long to tell, but the case is that a WiFi printer that was located in another room unexpectedly began to print a pic of us that I loved so much, but that I have not seen in many many time. I cannot find an explanation for it yet. I am not a person that could by mistake call the image from my notebook to print...

c. The third was one day...I needed to deliver a very important report the following day but I felt so tired and decided to ask for an extension. I went to bed. At 3 am the same printer that was in the neighbour room to my bedroom began to print alone... I heard the noise and I feel no fear. It served to wake me up and finish the report to deliver it on time. I cannot explain it either as no notebook was on at that early time.

d. Some plants in my garden that never have flourished [ I talk of years and years] began to do it...

e. After he passed, a robin comes almost every day to knock my window. Never had happened before.

I feel that he is protecting me, even though I miss his physical presence so much. We were deeply in love during the many years we lived together, and I am still deeply in love with him.

TISS

Tiss, this is so beautiful, comforting and heartwarming,
I am sure he does come to visit you, and as there was great love between you, he may well be helping you Spiritually as well as showing you his love and support.
Blessings to you and the Soul of your beloved